How To Uninstall Android Games and Apps
How To Uninstall Android Games and Apps – Apps downloaded can be easily uninstalled from your device.
Uninstalling an app you downloaded
Using your device’s settings menu
If you’ve installed an app on your phone or tablet using AndroidFreeDownload.net that you no longer want, you can uninstall it by following these steps:
- Visit your device’s Settings menu > Apps or Application manager (this may differ depending on your device).
- Touch the app you’d like to uninstall.
- Select Uninstall.
If you don’t see the Uninstall button, or if you only see the option to “Uninstall updates,” then the selected app cannot be permanently removed from your device. The app is likely a system app that can’t be uninstalled.
Using the Google Play Store app
- Open the Google Play Store Google Play Store app.
- Touch the Google Play Store Play Store icon > My Apps.
- Touch any application labeled “Installed,” then select Uninstall on the app’s detail page.